Spiritual Life Coaching Session in Detroit, MI
7 Steps to a New Life
- Clarify Goals. We help clarify what you really want. Our coaching assessment measures long-term goals and dreams to guide a coaching plan.
- Assess Where You Are. You cannot move forward until you recognize where you are. We help you fact check your reality in an honest and objective fashion. This step identifies unhealthy habits, negative patterns, and self-limiting thoughts that can derail progress.
- Create a Roadmap. We establish a course of action to help you accomplish your goals. This framework takes you from where you are to where you want to be in a sequence of actionable steps.
- Progress Checks. Meet regularly with your coach to assess progress, clear obstacles, and refine your journey.
- Instill Motivation and Commitment. Your coach works to keep your motivation and commitment high throughout the hills and valleys of your journey.
- Celebrate Successes. We mark your victories along the way. We put the focus on what you’re doing right and celebrate every success to keep you motivated and successful.
- Equipped for the Future. Reach your destination empowered with tools that help you continuously evolve, adapt and balance life’s ups and downs.
Life Coaching FAQs
Spiritual life coaching sessions can get things back on track so you can live your best life. But we know you may have questions. Here are answers to commonly asked questions about spiritual life coaching.
What Is a Spiritual Life Coach?
Spiritual life coaches take a holistic approach to life coaching. In purposeful sessions and homework, we get at the why of your behavior. We discover what drives you to make the decisions you do.
A spiritual coach helps you reveal the root causes of your problems. We don’t just treat the symptoms or give short-term solutions. Whether you need to connect more to the universe or yourself, a spiritual coach is there to help you navigate the journey.
Why Do You Need a Spiritual Life Coach?
Do you feel stuck in your life? Are you unsure of what direction you should take with your career, family, or personal life? These are all questions a spiritual life coach can help you answer. We help people reach the goals they seek, whether they desire success at a job or a self-discovery journey.
How Do Life Coaching Sessions Work?
Life coaching sessions start at the beginning. We learn more about your life experiences, hopes, fears, and goals. Then we talk about what drives you and identify your passions. As you make changes, we help you overcome challenges and setbacks. When you are victorious, we celebrate together. We want you to thrive!
Are you ready to unlock your fullest potential with personalized and purposeful life coaching sessions that chart a course toward your goals?